Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it
in accordance with the following guidelines:
- What is your returns policy?
We gladly accept returns on items which are unopened, in resalable condition and fall within our 30
day window so we may return them to the original product manufacturer.
- What cannot be returned?
Expired inks, expired ribbons, oils, open or exposed drums or imaging units. Also, any opened
item we would not be able to sell to a customer or return to the manufacturer for a refund.
- How many days do I have to return an un-opened item?
30 days is our normal return policy on non-defective, unopened items.
- Can special order items be returned?
Special order items typically cannot be returned.
- Do you pay for return shipping?
Free pre-paid shipping labels are provided for defective / damaged items or items that were shipped
to you incorrectly.
- How will I be refunded?
Refunds will be made either by your original payment method or by a credit on your account,
depending on the return situation.
- When will I be refunded?
Refunds to credit cards will be made once the returned product is received and inspected. It may
take a few days to appear back on your credit card, depending upon your bank's processing times.
- I paid for shipping or expedited delivery. Will that be refunded?
If an item is defective, a replacement will be shipped at no charge. If an item was ordered incorrectly,
shipping charges are not refunded.
EXCHANGES - Please email email@example.com for the following issues at this time:
- My item is defective or not performing correctly, how do I get it replaced?
- My item was damaged during shipping, how do I get it replaced?
- I purchased the wrong item, how do I exchange it?